Friday, May 18, 2007

Is Physical Outburst the only Option?


I often wonder why is it that two men fight (physically)? What is it that prompts them to do so? Is it there ego, their pride, which I feel is the reason to most of the problems of this world. Or do these fights really hold some reason and purpose? If so then what is it? Today, it is so common to witness a fight that when one hears of it, it fails to leave any imprint on the person. It has become such a common place activity. And this is true for females too. Infact it has become so common to hear girls talk and ask about fights that it made me wonder, "Has it become the norm now?"

Personally I am still not able to get used to the notion of girls participating and rejoicing in physical outcries. I still somehow envision the girls in a more dignified and emotionally stable manner.
I in spite of being a male would hardly be seen fighting anyone physically. Now don't start saying that that's because you don't hold the ability to fight, it might be so but the reason I hold in mind is that I don't see any reason to do so. I don't see any worthwhile cause to fight. I feel that real fights are those which are fought with yourself. I always give them preference. For I see a reason in them. Now by this I don't mean hitting myself or anything physical here. I mean the fights we hold inside ourselves to choose between the right and the wrong. The fights which decide which way should we go, should we follow our principles or should we take the easy way? These are the fights of substance. They have a purpose and a worthy cause behind them. And thus I feel that these fights are worth fighting. Also I believe that these fights are more difficult than the physical ones. Much more difficult. You need to have real courage, true courage to fight these fights let alone win them. For here your muscles would be of no help to you. Here you'll need real willpower, which unlike muscles cannot be built in a couple of days in the GYM. It takes years of hard work to build a strong willpower, and which is also something most of us lack.